The type of drive unit is an important factor affecting the ROP. It can be rotary drilling or performance drilling using various types of PDM.
We provide PDM service using both our own motors and leased motors. Such service secures the optimum performance of rock cutting tools and cost advantages. It is available because of the optimum drilling mode selection and inplementation of up-to-date BHA.
We can supply any types and sizes of PDM motors within the range 54mm – 240 mm. (2 1/4″ – 9 1/2″). All motors are equipped with accessories (back valves and bypass valves, subs, centralizers) and as applicable with controllers of angle.
We apply the PDM’s working pairs produced by the leading foreign and national manufacturers and acheave high operating performance.
Engineering services include:
- Selection of energy parameters of PDM depending on geological section, applicable bits and type of drilling rig.
- Control of assembling/diassambling of BHA and testing equipment before run in hole.
- Selection of optimum drilling mode according to geological section, bit features, well profile, BHA and drilling rig .
- Control of the Customer employees’ actions for the purposes of complying with the equipment operating procedure.
- Guidance and correction of drilling parameters in case of ROP reduction.
- Timely measures in case of emergencies (sticking, slacking-off, pipe stick slip, reaming, etc.).
Engineering service supposes the direct involvement of our expert in the site operations.